Thursday, March 14, 2013

Frustration... and Discouragement.. Ugh!

Have you ever felt that you have given your all and did the right things and wind up falling on your face?

Yeah.. that so happened to me this past week at weigh in. I was so pumped and excited to get to Monday for weigh in because I just knew that I had lost this week. Boy was I wrong wrong wrong... a BIG FAT GAIN... 2.2lbs!!!! I was just so floored and so upset!! I did wind up staying for my meeting and sucking it up and not going and emotional eat due to being hurt and upset.  So when I did leave my meeting I just cried on the way home.. pathetic isn't it?? 

Well on Tuesday I was reflecting on what I had done and how I reacted to my Monday, and I had eaten within my points, and even exercised way more then normal, due to joining the WRWA Clinic. So I was talking with some of my Group Me friends and they are so wonderful and oh so encouraging and here is what they told me, "We Love you M and I know you can do this. You need to believe in yourself as much as we do.", "It's a bumpy road for all of us M :-) maintaining or losing your have hurdles but its getting back up and remembering the reason you chose to live a healthier lifestyle. We all love you and are here for you. Shake it off, it could just be water weight from increase in exercise, sodium, or that time of the month. :-) ) See why I just rave about them?? They so pepped me right up and helped me brush myself off and to be a bit blunt put my "Big Girl Panties back on!!" lol. This is a new week and I have been staying within my points as well! Also been exercising again, so I am looking forward to Monday's weigh in and ready to report back to you all.

I have came across on Pinterest this delish new recipe. You take 1 angel food cake mix and 1 sugar free apple pie filling and mix it together and back for 20-25 min or until done at 350 degrees. You talking about delish!!! Then Hubby and I shared a single serving cup of vanilla ice cream (divided it in half make only 50 calories) and warmed the cake up and put the ice cream on it.. divine I tell you. Its a must try!! http://pinterest.com/pin/125115695870214620/ Here is the link to my pinterest pin for this cake. I really hope you try it and let me know what you guys thought about it. You can also use any flavor of pie filling, I have tried lemon before and it tastes a whole lot like lemon bars and then sprinkle with powdered sugar. Yummmy!

I hope you all have a wonderful and very very blessed rest of the day and week! Send me some comments and let me know what you would be interested in hearing about next.. Thank you again for reading!!

In Christ,

 M





No comments:

Post a Comment