Monday, March 4, 2013

Simple Pleasures are a MUST....

Do you enjoy the simple pleasures of Life? 

Like the beautiful spring flowers, or just a beautiful Sunny day? Those are two of my very very favorite things for when Spring comes around. The daffodils have been coming in full bloom around here and they have been just beautiful. Gets me so excited for the upcoming Spring. I can't wait.... What about you? 

But this week that isn't the simple pleasures that I am speaking of tho.. I am talking about those weight loss journey milestones and pleasures of doing something great on your journey. 

This week at my weigh in I love 3.4 lbs but that wasn't the most exciting part though, I got my 5% key chain! I have been working hard for it for the past 3 weeks. That was a simple pleasure and a HUGE milestone in my weight loss journey. Now my next task at hand is 25 lbs lost. I am not to far away from that goal either. 


I am just so happy and so proud of have some very wonderful people that support me in a way that I have never been supported while loosing. They keep me in check and also help me keep my spirits up and not down so I can't get discouraged. I have to brag about a very special little person that has helped me so much this week, he has been my "good angel" on my weight loss journey, when I wanted something I didn't need he would say, "Mom you have to weigh in on Monday!" Wow what some powerful words from a little person that struck me like a rock I tell ya. I am so very very blessed to have a son and a husband that support me and Love me no matter what but help encourage me in the right way even if I do wanna be bad. So Thank you Little B for Loving your Momma and helping her so much this week. It means more to me then you will ever know. Please keep up the good work. I love you so very much!!  

I know that I promised you guys some of my favorite recipes, but I thought until I get them all gathered and typed up that I could share with you all my "Getting Healthy Recipes" board on Pinterst. Here is the link, if you are on Pinterest please follow me. http://pinterest.com/mbyerly/getting-healthy-recipes/ I hope that you guys enjoy some of these as much as I have. 

I also have a food find to share with you all this week to. A dear friend told me about these little jewels over the weekend, and boy oh boy are they awesome!! Here is a pic for you all. If you are a lover of almonds and chocolate then these are for you my friend..... AMAZING!! Also if you guys haven't tried these Cracker Chips.. oh my goodness they are so awesome too. I like this them much better then the "Baked" chips. Try them yourself and let me know what you think. 



What are some of your favorite WW recipes? Please comment below if you have a favorite tried and true person or family favorite. I am always looking for new and improved recipes. Or do you have some of those simple pleasures that I have spoken about tonight? 

I hope that you have a wonderful and very Blessed night. 

In Christ,
Malinda

No comments:

Post a Comment