Monday, May 20, 2013

One VERY Proud Momma!!

Hello fellow followers!

There has been so much going on, and I do intend on blogging about it all just might take me a few days. But today I just wanted to share with you some wonderful and very blessed news about my Son "Little b"

Back on April 28, 2013 my sweet, precious, baby boy accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior. This has been a prayer on my hubby and my heart for sometime now, how does the Lord know how to answer prayers or what!!

What makes this even more an amazing and awesome day is that his Daddy is the Pastor of the Church we go to, and he got to led "Little b" thru the Scriptures and be a huge part of this day. I think that is just so awesome, kinda like me, it was my Sweet Granny that helped lead me thru the scriptures. The Lord had laid it on her heart to share them with me, and little did she know the Lord had already been dealing with my heart and I accepted Jesus as my Savior that Saturday afternoon in her living room in her house!

Here is a Pic of my Sweet Boy and His Daddy on this most awesome day of His life, this day was a Life Changing experience for him. Now he knows 100% he is going to Heaven when he passes on.


Thank you Jesus for your Answered Prayers and in Your timing not mine!!

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? I would Love to hear about how you got saved, and how the Lord dealt with you. If you do not know Jesus, I would also love to help you and show you thru the scriptures of the Bible and pray with you that the Lord would lead you to be saved to! Don't wait until its to late to make this decision. 

In Christ,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment